Friday, February 10, 2012

February 9 - Dog Toy, Puzzle, and Watercolors

As I was walking through the house today looking for items to photograph for my POTD (Photo of the Day) project, the dog toys littered through our den and front hall caught my eye.  I captured a shot of the new "road kill" possum toy that we bought at Sam's this week.  Both Charlie and Sophie liked it along with its partner skunk that came in the set.  I also captured shots of a puzzle from our toy collection and an unused (as yet) tray of watercolors.  I always like to photograph items with lots of color.  I love color! 



My creativity lately has been limited to cooking and photography, as the puppy has put a serious dent in my available time.  I'm thinking of starting some crochet project or maybe sketching with pen, ink, and watercolor.  Those that know me well know that I always have multiple projects in the works!

No comments: